Contact a Counsellor
To arrange a counselling appointment, please phone rather than email. Note that we do not offer email counselling.
If you cannot make an appointment, phone to let us know.
If you need an appointment sooner rather than later, ask to be placed on a waiting or cancellation list. You will then be contacted as possible appointment times become free.
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Phone: 02 6773 2897
Email: Email communication should be sent via AskUNE. Please follow these steps:
- Select your status as a current student when you go to AskUNE
- Select the 'Email' option or 'Contact us' tab and log in
- Subject line — insert Counselling
- Question — let us know what's on your mind
- Study type — are you an undergraduate or postgraduate student or other?
- Topic — select Student Support Services, then choose 'Counselling'
- Then, select continue ...
Our location on campus: Cnr. of Elm Avenue and Queen Elizabeth Drive at UNE