Avenues of Review

Avenue of Review

If you are unhappy with an SGU decision you can request a review of the investigation process. You can request a review from the NSW Ombudsman.

NSW Ombudsman
You have the right to contact the NSW Ombudsman regarding your concerns. Please ensure that you have satisfied the stated grounds for complaint before lodging a complaint with the NSW Ombudsman.