At various times, throughout the Academic year, students may receive tax invoices or statements of account requesting payment for enrolment fees or other University related charges. The following information is provided to assist these students who have to make such payments.

Tax Invoices & Statements of Accounts

The Tax Invoices and the Statement of Accounts that students receive will indicate the amounts owing by them to the University. Students should go to the Payment Slip section, which is at the bottom of the form, to see the total outstanding and the payment options that are offered to students.

Payment Options

It should be noted that the University's preferred payment options are POSTbillpay, BPAY and Western Union.
Payment can be made over the Internet and also by phone by accessing
+61 13 18 16 (for the cost of an International call). For more information visit the POSTbillpay website.
Contact your financial institution to see if they participate in BPAY and if so
payment can be made from your cheque, savings or credit card account. You will
need to quote the biller code and reference number listed on the tax invoice or statement. For more information visit the BPAY website.

The University also uses Western Union which allows payments to be remitted from non-Australian bank accounts. This provides an option to use a credit card or Telegraphic Transfer (TT). 

Cheques and Drafts   

Cheques are acceptable if you have an account with an Australian Financial institution. Alternatively, you can purchase an international bank draft, on an Australian bank, and payable, in Australian dollars, to the "University of New England".

Cheques or drafts should be accompanied by the payment slip and mailed to:
Accounts Receivable
Financial Services Directorate
Ground Floor, TC Lamble Buidling
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351

Students should note payments must be received on or before the due dates, as no extensions will normally be given, and failure to pay may result in cancellation of enrolment and withdrawal of services.