Cost of Parking
The cost of Parking Permits & Tickets on campus are as follows:
- Blue - Annual Permit - $91
- Blue - Trimester Permit - $46
- Red - Annual Primary Reserve Permit - $556
- Red - Trimester Primary Reserved Permit - $223
- Green - Annual Contractor Permit - $56
Staff have available to them the option to pay for their Red Primary Reserved bay via Salary Sacrifice. More details about the Salary Sacrifice option can be found under Permit Parking.
Tickets - Purchased from a UNE Ticket Machine :
- Purple - Daily - Minimum purchase $1.00 (equals 1 hour of Parking time) up to $8.00 (equals 8 hours of Parking time). Proportional rates apply in between.
- Purple - 7 x days - $15.00
Note - A valid ticket or a Scratch & Display permit enables to holder to parking in either Purple Permit (visitor) or Blue Permit (General) bays only.
Tickets are purchased from any of the Parking Machines located on campus.
Scratch & Display Permits
Available for purchase to UNE Departments and Faculties, and outside organisations from Safety,Security & Information
- Half Day (4 Hours) - $4.00
- Full Day - (8 Hours) - $8.00
- 7 day - (1 Week) - $15.00
Motorcycle parking on campus is free when parked in designated motorcycle parking areas. If a motorcycle is parked in either a Red, Silver, Blue, Purple or Green Permit bay it will be required to display the appropriate coloured permit.