College Event Form
All planned events for 20 people or more, in the residential system, are required to be registered and approved by Safety & Security and the Head of College. Everything you need to complete is on this page.
Events will be approved subject to:
- Approval from Safety & Security
- Approval from Head of College
- Compliance with the UNE Student Alcohol and Other drugs policy
- Compliance with the NSW Liquour Act 2007
- Liquour Promotion Guidelines
- Compliance with the Residential Code of Conduct
- Request must be submitted (minimum) 14 Days prior to the event
Apply for an Event
Step 1: Download and complete the WHS Alcohol Events Registration and Risk Assessment form.
Step 2: Take the form, once completed, to your Head of College for review and sign off.
Step 3: Request an Event (link only works in Chrome)
TIP: Have your WHS Alcohol Events Registration and Risk Assessment form complete and ready to go, as you will need to attach this before submission.
TIP: ‘Copy and paste’ page 1 of form WHS F070 in to the ‘details’ section of the event registration portal (this will save you having to re-type all of the details).
Step 4: Submit the request and wait for an email from Safety & Security approving your event.