What is UNE Sydney?
UNE Sydney is much more than a study centre. It's an innovative learning hub, and cornerstone of UNE's online teaching vision. It provides a flexible and open learning environment that:
- Enables students to balance study, social, work, and family needs.
- Provides the most advanced relevant technology delivery platform, to meet student aspirations for how they want to learn
- Opens access to learning to anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Facilitates interaction and collaboration with the best of the world's teaching resources.
What UNE Sydney provides
UNE Sydney provides a physical presence and virtual connection for students studying at UNE in Western Sydney. The study centre enables learning, and provides a venue for community engagement activities.
UNE Sydney delivers innovation in:
- delivery of course content
- student support
- open access to facilitate local small group collaboration
- access to telecommuting technology enabling participation in lectures
- flexible 1:1 tutoring or course advice
- course administration such as assignment submission, and
- other student administrative services.