Printing & Design Services
The UNE Document Service Centre (DSC), managed by Fuji Xerox Australia, is a dedicated and onsite document production service for UNE Staff and Students, as well as providing service to the broader local community.
We are located in our new premises on the ground floor of the IT Building of the Armidale campus.
You will have access to a document consultant to discuss your communication requirements and access to a wide range of services (including but not limited to):
- Colour or black & white printing
- Offset printing
- Graphic design
- Posters, postcards, business cards and envelopes
- Speciality media
- Finishing options – such as laminating, binding and more
- Personalised print communications (which include the recipients name on the printed piece)
Ordering from the Staff Store (for current UNE Staff members)
What else do I need to know about the online ordering system?
- Please note that there is a 60Mb file size limit when ordering online. Please call us to discuss your request if the file you would like to print is larger than this.
- Jobs placed through the online store will be charged back via the payment method you have selected. If you choose to pay at the counter, please note printing will only commence once payment has been made, so please ensure you visit the DSC to pay and schedule your printing.
- After placing your order you will receive an initial quote. The DSC will contact you if there are any changes to your quote.
Should you require further assistance, please contact one of our consultants on 02 67712420 (full number required: not a UNE extension) or via email on UNEDSC@aus.fujixerox.com.