How you can support scholarships

There are two ways you may choose to support scholarships:

  1. Contribute to an existing scholarship fund which may be general or tied to a specific academic School or residential college; or
  2. Establish a new named scholarship by contacting the UNE Office of Advancement.

If you wish to establish a named scholarship rather than contribute to a more general scholarship fund there are two alternatives, Endowed or Annual Scholarships.