UNE Alumni Awards
Since 1994 the UNE Alumni Awards have provided an opportunity to recognise the diverse achievements of our graduates in their lives, careers and communities. Award winners have demonstrated their commitment to UNE's core values which include:
- Creative, innovative, willing to change and take calculated risks;
- Respectful, approachable and helpful;
- Sustainable, robust and dependable; and
- Ethical, honest, accountable and authentic
We invite members of UNE Convocation - including UNE graduates, current or former UNE Council members, staff and former staff of the University of New England to nominate a UNE graduate for one of the following awards:
- UNE Distinguished Alumni Award
- UNE Alumni Community Award
- UNE Rising Star Award (formerly the Young Distinguished Alumni Award)
Entries close 30 June in each year. Further information on the awards can be viewed below.
A Nomination Form can be accessed here.
FAQs can be found here
View a complete list of Alumni Award recipients here.
The UNE Distinguished Alumni Award is presented to a UNE graduate who:
The UNE Alumni Community Award is presented to a UNE graduate who:
The UNE Rising Star Award is presented to a UNE graduate who:
Nominations can be made by any member of Convocation, as defined in the University of New England Act 1993 – Section 14.
For more information about the awards, see FAQs here or contact Lisa Harris, Alumni Relations Officer:
Phone: +61 (2) 6773 2431