2020 IFAMA Application Process and Funding Information
Who can apply?
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in a University of New England degree.
- Students who are eligible to enroll in OSSE300 or OSSE500 in T1, 2020
Applications are required to include the following;
- Completed Application Form
- Two references including the names, addresses and contact telephone numbers of the two referees
Conditions of Application
- Students must conform to UNE travel plans and travel as members of the UNE group.
- Students will be covered by UNE’s travel insurance at no additional cost for the duration of the study program.
- Students must abide by UNE’s Statement of Standards and Expectations for Student Participants in Overseas Programs (the form you sign as part of the application is a record of your agreement to abide by these standards).
- Approved students must abide by the deadlines for payment of deposits, final payment and visa fees (if applicable).
- Students must hold or obtain a valid passport, valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date to Australia.
- Visas may be required for travel, and applicants will be advised of visa requirements.
- Students will also be responsible for seeking appropriate medical advice for travel to the countries concerned, as well as any subsequent vaccination or other medical costs.
- Students will be required to complete a travel application form prior to acceptance. It is expected that a minimum level of fitness be required for the study programs.
- Students must be enrolled in a unit of study OSSE300 or OSSE500 in Trimester 1, 2020.
Now - Apply here
27 September 2019
1 - 3 October 2019
Students notified of outcome
18 October 2019
*Applicants will be required to be available for an interview.
* Undergraduate students are able to apply for OS-Help Assistance for the cost of the Program. Conditions apply.
Please DO NOT apply for OS-HELP until a formal invitation email has been sent to you following the conclusion of the interview process. Find further information on how to apply for an OS-HELP loan