Master of Strategic Organisational Development and Human Resource Management
The Master of Strategic Organisational Development and Human Resource Management is specifically designed to meet the needs of professionals who are either currently practising or wish to practise in the field of organisational development and/or human resource management.
Learn to become:
- a leader in organisational and individual change and learning. Understand what it takes to lead organisations to enact their strategic missions and to manage their human resources needs in complex and changing business environments.
- a strategic intervention specialist. Make decisions and implement solutions involving human resources and organisational structures through cutting edge analysis and diagnosis.
- an effective change agent capable of building and maintaining partnerships with key stakeholders to successfully manage change.
- a critical thinker around ethical issues involved in organisational development and change.
This program will develop a set of core competencies which will bring together human resource and organisational development themes and develop your understanding of strategic management issues. In addition students can undertake electives in specialist subjects. They may also apply their core and specialist competencies through the completion of a research project.
This degree is accredited by the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI).
Why study with us?
Online Study Australia has ranked UNE number one in its national list of top ten online universities:
“The University of New England (UNE) is Australia's best online university. It is the 3rd largest, has the equal highest course satisfaction rate, and produces high graduate salaries.”
Develop valuable skills for immediate real-world application
- Apply what you learned last night at work today!
High quality online learning tools and resources
- Be connected anytime, anywhere.
Benefit from UNE's 50 years of excellence in distance education
- With personal assistance from unit coordinators and the administrative staff, you will always feel supported.
What our students have to say.
When can I start?
We offer a trimester year with intakes in each trimester for this course.
How our teaching works
With more than 12,500 of its 17,000 students studying via the Internet, UNE is at the forefront of online learning. Our students access their materials via our Student Portal myUNE. Teaching material including topic notes, readings, podcasts, discussion spaces and links to online resources are located on our Learning Management System, Moodle. Your lecturer will interact with you via Moodle and is also available by email or phone. Textbooks are supplied through our bookshop.
How do I apply?
Full description of course rules
Note: Degree rules for yearly entry points can be found by going to the Courses and Units Catalogue and selecting the appropriate year (top right of screen). Course details for next year may not be fully available until October of this year.