- X. Zhang and Y. Du, Sharp conditions for the existence of boundary blow-up solutions to the Monge–Ampère equation, Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, 57 (2018) 30.
- W. Bao, Y. Du, Z. Lin and H. Zhu, Free boundary models for mosquito range movement driven by climate warming, Journal of mathematical biology, 76 (2018) 841-875.
- C. Lei, H. Nie, W. Dong and Y. Du, Spreading of two competing species governed by a free boundary model in a shifting environment, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, doi:10.1016/j.jmaa.2018.02.042 (2018).
- A. L. Burns, T. M. Schaerf and A. J. W. Ward, Behavioural consistency and group conformity in humbug damselfish, Behaviour, 154 (2018) 1343-1359.
- A. J. W. Ward, J. E. Herbert-Read, T. M. Schaerf and F. Seebacher, The physiology of leadership in fish shoals: leaders have lower maximal metabolic rates and lower aerobic scope, Journal of Zoology, doi:10.1111/jzo.12534, (2018).
- R. Peng and M. Zhou, Effects of large degenerate advection and boundary conditions on the principal eigenvalue and its eigenfunction of a linear second order elliptic operator, Indiana Univ. Math. J. (2018).