- J. E. Herbert-Read, A. Perna, R. Mann, T. M. Schaerf, D. J. T. Sumpter and A. J. W. Ward, Inferring the rules of interaction of shoaling fish, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 108 (2011) 18726-18731.
- T. M. Schaerf, M. R. Myerscough, J. C. Makinson and M. Beekman, Inaccurate and unverified information in decision making – a model for the nest site selection process of Apis florea, Animal Behaviour, 82 (2011) 995-1013.
- K. Diwold, T. M. Schaerf, M. R. Myerscough, M. Middendorf and M. Beekman, Deciding on the wing: in-flight decision making and search space sampling in the red dwarf honeybee A. florea, Swarm Intelligence, 5 (2011) 121-141.
- J. C. Makinson, B. P. Oldroyd, T. M. Schaerf, W. Wattanachaiyingcharoen and M. Beekman, Moving home: nest-site selection in the red dwarf honeybee (Apis florea), Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology, 65 (2011) 945—958.
- P. N. Loxley, L. M. A. Bettencourt, and G. T. Kenyon, Ultra-Fast detection of salient contours through horizontal connections in the primary visual cortex,
Europhysics Letters 93 (2011) 64001.
- T. Kalinowski, A Minimum Cost Flow Formulation for Approximated MLC Segmentation, Networks, 57 (2011) 135-140.
- J. A. Schmalz, T. E. Gureyev, D. M. Paganin and K.M. Pavlov. Phase retrieval using radiation and matter wave fields: Validity of Teague's method for solution of the transport of intensity equation, Physical Review A 84(2011) 023808.
- K. M. Pavlov, D. M. Paganin, D. J. Vine, J. A. Schmalz, Y. Suzuki, K. Uesugi, A. Takeuchi, N. Yagi, A. Kharchenko, G. Blaj, J. Jakubek, M. Altissimo and J. N. Clark. Quantized hard-x-ray phase vortices nucleated by aberrated nanolenses. Physical Review A 83 (2011) 013813.
- S. G. Podorov, A. I. Bishop, D .M. Paganin and K. M. Pavlov, Mask-assisted deterministic phase–amplitude retrieval from a single far-field intensity diffraction pattern: two experimental proofs of principle using visible light, Ultramicroscopy, 111 (2011)782–787.
- M. J. Kitchen, D. M. Paganin, K. Uesugi, B. J. Allison, R. A. Lewis, S. B. Hooper and K.M. Pavlov, Phase contrast image segmentation using a Laue analyser, Phys. Med. Biol., 56 (2011) 515-534.
- Y. Du and L. Mei, On a nonlocal reaction-diffusion-advection equation modeling phytoplankton, Nonlinearity, 24 (2011) 319-349.
- Y. Du and Z. Guo, Spreading-vanishing dichotomy in the diffusive logistic model with a free boundary II, J. Diff. Eqns., 250 (2011) 4336-4366.
- J. Wei and S. Yan, Infinitely many positive solutions for an elliptic problem with critical or supercritical growth. J. Math. Pures Appl. 96 (2011) 307-333.
- D. Cao and S. Yan, Infinitely many solutions for an elliptic Neumann problem involving critical Sobolev growth. J. Differential Equations 251 (2011) 1389-1414.
- L. Wang, J. Wei and S. Yan, On Lin-Ni's conjecture in convex domains. Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. 102 (2011) 1099-1126.
- V. Ezhov, B. McLaughlin and G. Schmalz, From Cartan to Tanaka: getting real in the complex world, Notices Amer. Math. Soc., 58 (2011) 20-27.
- H.-J. Baues and B. Bleile, Self-maps of the product of two spheres fixing the diagonal, Topology Appl. 158 (2011) 2198-2204.
- A. Harris and M. Kolar, On infinitesimal deformations of the regular part of a complex cone singularity, Kyushu J. Math., 65 (2011) 25-38.