You can find the current application forms here .

As part of the application process, you are required to supply a 500 word personal statement plus two references. Details on these are found on the UNE Exchange Application Form, above.

Some students also have issues finding the smartraveller statement to sign, so here is how to do this:

Go to the Smartraveller website.

Type in the country of destination in the WHERE ARE YOU GOING field in the middle of the page.

You then need to print and read the document.  We will also need you to sign, date and add your full name and UNE Student Number on the front page.  You can scan the document and return the document to .  You will need to register your travel with DFAT before you leave on your overseas program of study, but we will remind you to do this if your program is approved.

You can apply for an OS-HELP loan at any time, so that is not required immediately.