School of Education Partial Credit Application

You are completing this form because you have already received Advanced Standing and have been granted partial credit to the unit for one component or the other. i.e. prac or theory.

NOTE: You must be enrolled in this unit before submitting this form.  The form is submitted to the Academic Officer so the credit can be applied.

NOTE: This form should only be used AFTER you have enrolled in the unit for which partial credit is sought.

* indicates a required field.

Partial credit sought for:
Which component of the above unit are you seeking partial credit for
Select either... *
Details of Unit already undertaken at UNE
Claiming partial credit for assignments
Check all that apply
If your study was at another university other than UNE, please upload documents as evidence to this application using the upload tool below.

Please upload your supporting document as a PDF, Word Document or image file (.jpg, .png)