Complete this certification after you have completed the Financial Acquittal for any ISP funding which you have received in 2014 and after you have entered all relevant information in the Assets Register.
ISP FUNDING RECIPIENT'S CERTIFICATION
I, Prof Annabelle Duncan, Vice-Chancellor & CEO certify that:
- the details shown in this financial acquittal form and the accompanying pages - including the details of assets acquired and disposed of - represent a complete, true and correct summary of transactions that took place during the funding year under the Indigenous Education Program (ISP);
- Funds were spent on activities and initiatives to achieve the outcomes/targets indicated in the Higher Education Support Act 2003;
- any interest earned or royalties/income derived from these Funds was expended on activities to advance the objects of the Higher Education Support Act 2003; and
I understand that:
- in the event that I have not remitted GST paid under the Agreement to the Australian Taxation Office, that it is my obligation to remit those amounts, as required under the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999; and
- it is an offence under the Criminal Code Act 1995 to provide false or misleading information.
Signed by Prof Annabelle Duncan on 25.05.2015
The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (PM&C) collects your personal information (including your name, organisation and contact details) for the purposes of administering Indigenous Education Programmes. PM&C will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information without your consent unless required or authorised by or under law.