Tips for Applications
- Read the form carefully, determine what is required
- Allow time to gather and prepare the information requested (e.g. resume, selection criteria, academic transcript)
- Ensure you have a working email address and phone number - it is likely email & phone will be a main forms of communication between an employer and applicant
- Check the format of how your documents should be submitted; be aware of document formats such as PDF or Word format.
- Keep a copy of documents submitted - if you are selected for interview you will be able to review your application. You can also take these documents with you to the interview.