E Toll tags are available at Vehicle & Mechanical Services for drivers on University business that may be required to use a toll road. Vehicle & Mechanical Services require E Tag bookings in advance and a copy of the vehicle requisition form or Travel Reference Number with an account code. The tag will be booked out to the driver. Debts incurred will be charged monthly to that account code.