Poster Competition 2013
The theme this year is ‘tree plant the creeklands’ to encourage volunteers to plant trees down at the creek. UNE Landcare and Armidale Urban Rivercare Group have been working to transform the creeklands in the interests of biodiversity, water quality and of course amenity - pretty learning environment for students and working environment for staff!
Useful photos and logos coming soon
- Open to all UNE students, individuals or in groups, undergraduates and postgraduates, with a limit of one entry per student/group.
- EEntries must be a single A4 promotional poster to encourage volunteers to plant trees down at the creeklands.
- PRIZEMONEY: First place $500, second $300 and third $200.
- Entries should be in PDF format and sent as an email attachment to the UNE Talloires Committee, Iain MacKay with name, student number, and contact details clearly identified in the email.
- Entries may be used in promoting sustainability at UNE.
- Entries close first day of T2 Monday 1 July 2013.
- Entries will be assessed by an expert judging panel whose decision will be final and the winners announced on Monday 22nd July 2013.
- What merits the competition will be judged on?
- Simply that the poster *works* by attraction and communication of the given brief
- Can the poster be drawn by hand and mailed?
- Hand drawn or mixed media is fine. Send it to or drop it into:
Teaching & Learning Centre
University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351
- Will we be restricted to using any programs such as illustrator?
- You can use any program as long as you can send it to me as a PDF (So things don't go changing like fonts).
Good Luck :)