New Courses on offer in 2017
In addition to the nearly 200 courses already offered, UNE is proud to announce the introduction of a range of new awards for 2017. We are continuously revising and introducing new courses to ensure that your qualifications are relevant and that you get an education that will really set you apart.
New courses to choose from include:
- Diploma in Arts
- Diploma in Educational Studies (Exit Pathway only from Bachelor of Educational Studies an approved undergraduate initial teacher education degrees)
- Bachelor of Education (K-6 Teaching)
- Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Scientific Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Economics (Exit Pathway only from the Graduate Diploma in Economics, Master of Economics or the Master of Economic and Regional Development)
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Linguistics (Exit Pathway only from the Master of Applied Linguistics)
- Graduate Certificate in Agribusiness
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Disability Management
- Graduate Certificate in Health Management
- Graduate Certificate in Research Methods in Health and Social Care (Exit Pathway only from the Master of Philosophy (Health))
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Linguistics (Exit Pathway only from the Master of Applied Linguistics)
- Graduate Diploma in Disability Management
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Exit Pathway only from Graduate Diploma in Education, Master of Teaching (Primary) or Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- Graduate Diploma in Health Management
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting (Exit Pathway only from the Master of Commerce (Public Accounting)
If you are looking for a university that combines industry-valued qualifications and the highest academic standards with flexible modes of learning, then UNE is a smart choice.
Take a look at all the courses available for 2017 .
UNE is constantly striving to improve our offerings so that you can really stand out in your field. At UNE, we are focused on helping our graduates achieve the outcomes they desire from their studies. The course below has been restructured to ensure it is relevant to today's changing employment climate.