Choosing a university is like choosing a partner: you want someone who shares your goals, understands your challenges and works by your side. UNE has been the leading innovator of flexible study for over 60 years because we're committed to helping busy adults study from home. UNE offers a new generation of mobility and flexibility in online education that makes a tertiary education more achievable than ever.
Applications for Trimester 2, 2014 are now open
How to apply online
- Check out our Course and Unit Catalogue, to see all the degrees UNE has to offer. You can search by course or for specific subjects. If you find yourself thinking 'that might be good', then have a look at which degree program is linked to those subjects.
- Check if you need to add any entry requirement documentation to your application
- Check the closing dates for applications. Some courses have earlier closing dates and requirements.
- You may also be eligible for credit for study you've previously undertaken successfully, find out about Advanced Standing.
We're here to help
If you want to talk about your study options or anything to do with university study. We have a number of channels available to you so that you can get the answers you need.
- AskUNE – Online FAQs and information 24/7
- Phone– Free Call 1800 818 865 (Monday-Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm AEST)
- Live Chat – Talk to us online (Monday-Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm AEST)
- Facebook - Connect with us and keep up to date with the latest news and important dates.