Manning Valley Centre
The UNE Manning Valley Centre in Taree provides access to a great range and facilities for your studies. The Centre is staffed Monday to Friday with after hours access available. Staff can help you with any questions you may have about applying to UNE and provide you with admission and enrolment assistance.
If you're already studying at UNE, the Centre provides you access with your studies including course details, undergraduate and postgraduate information, library services and student support services. You can also use the facilities including computers, internet, quiet study areas, video conferencing and printers. Staff are also available to assist you with any queries or concerns you may have.
You can always pop into the facility and have chat with Yves or call the Centre on (02) 6557 7190.
UNE's Manning Valley Centre provides students with the following:
- 10 computer terminals
- Printing/Scanning/Copying facilities
- 2 study/meeting rooms
- video conferencing facilities
- internal phone to Armidale campus and all regional study centres
- staff on site from 9am - 5pm weekdays
- out of hours swipe card access until 10.30pm each evening and on weekends
- kitchen, bathroom facilities and breakout area
- area for workshops and meetings
- data projector
Workshops and Orientation
Each trimester the following video conference workshops are presented at the Centre:
- Academic writing, referencing and essay writing
- Library Skills
- Endnote (Basics and Advanced)
- Examination preparation (for all students)
You'll always be kept up to date on what's happening at the Centre via your UNE student email.
Shop 3 & 4, Manning Mall between Manning Mall and Taree City Centre (overlooking Manning Mall car park), 91 Manning Street, Taree
Hours of Operation
Centre staffed between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday. After hours access is also available until 9:30pm each evening and on weekends.
Phone: (02) 6557 7190
Suites 3 & 4,
91 Manning Street
Taree NSW 2430