What is FutureCampus?
The FutureCampus in Parramatta is much more than a study centre. It's an innovative learning hub, and cornerstone of UNE's online teaching vision. It provides a flexible and open learning environment that:
- Enables students to balance study, social, work, and family needs.
- Provides the most advanced relevant technology delivery platform, to meet student aspirations for how they want to learn
- Opens access to learning to anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Facilitates interaction and collaboration with the best of the world's teaching resources.
What FutureCampus provides
FutureCampus provides a physical presence and virtual connection for UNE's in Western Sydney around which learning, promotion and community engagement activities take place.
FutureCampus provides a venue to deliver innovation in
- delivery of course content
- student support
- open access to facilitate local small group collaboration
- access to telecommuting technology enabling participation in lectures
- flexible 1:1 tutoring or course advice
- course administration such as assignment submission, and
- other student administrative services.
This project is funded by the Australian Government as part of the Structural Adjustment Fund with additional support from the University of New England.