The Wright College Scholarship
If you are applying for admission to a course at the University of New England and are considering living in one of the University residences, you have a chance of being awarded this scholarship. The recipient must reside in one of the University residences.
Offers will be conditional on the applicant meeting all eligibility requirements upon enrolment (see The Wright College Scholarship Terms and Conditions).
Value: $1,500 for 1 year
Applications open: Mid July
Closing date: 31st December 2011
- open to students completing Year 12 and gap year students
- residents of regional or remote areas who have to more away from home to study
- the applicant must be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
- intending to reside in one of the University residences
Selection is based on:
- financial need
- a statement outlining how the recipient would use the funds and special reasons for being awarded the scholarship
- Principal’s assessment
How to Apply
Please complete the following sections of the Application Form:
Part A – Undergraduate Scholarships Personal Details
Part D – Undergraduate Residential Scholarship Application Form
Part E – Principal’s Report and Recommendation for a UNE Undergraduate Scholarship
You must also include the supporting documents mentioned in the Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship.