Tamex/UNE Country Scholarship
If you are from the country, have high academic achievements, have been involved in leadership positions in school, clubs or the community and are enrolling in an undergraduate course in the School of Business, Economics and Public Policy you may be eligible for this scholarship.
Offers will be conditional on the applicant meeting all eligibility requirements upon enrolment (see Tamex/UNE Country Scholarship Terms and Conditions).
Value: $6,000 per annum for three years
Closing Date: Last Friday in September
- open to students completing Year 12 and gap year students
- outstanding academic achievement – a UAI of at least 85 or an ATAR of at least 86.30 (or equivalent)
- applicant must be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
- residential address must be in one of the three regional areas of NSW: New England, Central West or Northwest
- undertaking a bachelors degree in the School of Business, Economics and Public Policy
Selection is based on:
- academic merit as indicated by the applicant’s performance in the HSC or equivalent
- involvement and leadership in school and community activities
- commitment to the proposed course
Applicants may apply for more than one of the scholarships listed on the Undergraduate Scholarships Application form, you should use the same form for all your applications.