Undergraduate Scholarships at UNE
Commencing students - school leavers (including gap year students):
The Undergraduate Scholarships at UNE for School Leavers commencing study in 2013 are now open. Undergraduate UNE Country, Equity, Discipline and Sporting Scholarships close the 28 September 2012 and Residential Scholarships close the 31 December 2012. For further information please refer to Undergraduate Scholarships at UNE
UNE is committed to its rural and regional communities and will offer around 40 scholarships each year to assist School Leavers from these areas. In particular, a UNE Country Scholarship will provide successful applicants with $6,000 for every year of full-time study.
It costs nothing to complete a UNE Undergraduate Scholarship Application, and successful applicants can receive up to $30,000 for UNE Country and Industry scholarships depending on the length and type of their degree.
Scholarships are also available for other future students and current students.
- Residential Scholarships (for all future students including school leavers)
- Specific Scholarships for Current Students
- Specific Scholarships for School Leavers (including gap year students)
- Sporting Scholarships (for all future and current students – including school leavers)
- Scholarships for Indigenous Students
- Other Industry Scholarships (for all future and current students – including school leavers)