Sarah Heagney Memorial Sport UNE Scholarship
The University of New England has established scholarships to support students who have a record of academic achievement, and have been involved in leadership positions in school and the community. The recipient of the Sarah Heagney Memorial Scholarship will be full-time on campus students at the University of New England in an undergraduate course.
Offers will be conditional on the applicant meeting all eligibility requirements upon enrolment (see Sarah Heagney Memorial Scholarship for Continuing Students Terms and Conditions)
Duration: 1 year
Closing date: 31 December 2011
- Open to all continuing students
- Open to students who can demonstrate high sporting achievements
- Open to students in any UNE College
- Open to Administrators in sport, Coaches and Volunteers
- The applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident as defined by the Commonwealth (refer to www.goingtouni.gov.au) who has applied , via UAC or QTAC, for admission to an undergraduate course at the University of New England
Selection is based on:
- Successful recipients will be selected based on their outstanding sporting ability and commitment in their chosen field
- The applicant should provide a statement describing how they would benefit from a scholarship and how they would use the funds if successful
- Must be an active participant in sport at UNE and or the wider community
- Must be able to demonstrate a contribution to the promotion and development of Sport and recreation.
How to Apply:
Please complete the Application Form and you must also include supporting documents mentioned in the Terms and Conditions.