Ella Schroder Indigenous Residential Scholarship
The University of New England has established undergraduate scholarships to encourage qualified and motivated students to study at UNE.
The recipient will commence or continue full-time, on-campus studies at the University of New England in an undergraduate degree program the year following application.
Offers will be conditional on the applicant meeting all eligibility requirements upon enrolment ( see Ella Schroder Indigenous Residential Scholarship Terms and Conditions ).
The applicant must:
- be an Indigenous Australian student:
- qualify for admission to an undergraduate study program,
- be prepared to live in UNE Residential College for a minimum of two years,
- have completed high school whilst living in boarding school,
- come from a rural area, and
- have a financial need.
- academic merit as indicated by the applicant’s performance during the HSC or equivalent
- financial need
- provide a statement outlining how you would benefit from a scholarship
- School Principal’s Report including a statement of residence as a boarder at the school
Please complete the following sections of the Application Form:
Part A – Undergraduate Scholarships Personal Details
Part D – Undergraduate Residential Scholarship Application Form
Part E – Principal’s Report and Recommendation for a UNE Undergraduate Scholarship
You must also include the supporting documents mentioned in the Terms and Conditions of the Scholarship.
31 December 2011
Applications should be submitted to the