Applying for Scholarships
The University offers a number of scholarships. Each of our scholarships requires you to provide specific information as part of the application process that will demonstrate your eligibility for the scholarship. You will find these requirements in the scholarships descriptions. However, here are a few general points that you will need to keep in mind when applying:
- There will be a link to the relevant application form for each scholarship. Make sure you use that form.
- You must complete all sections of the form.
- Some scholarships require referees’ reports. Make sure you get those organized.
- You might also need to include other supporting documents. These will be detailed on the application form for each scholarship.
Once you are ready to complete the application process please keep the following in mind:
- Scholarship applications have a closing date. Submit the application by that date; otherwise your application may not be counted.
- If you are hand writing an application please write clearly.