The UNE PVCR Indonesian Postgraduate Agricultural Research Award (UNE PIPARA) is a new scholarship being offered to high quality Indonesian doctoral research candidates who wish to enrol in a research higher degree at the University of New England (UNE). This scholarship is focused on enhancing international collaborative agricultural and agribusiness research and development activities, specifically research investigating issues concerning Indonesian cattle production systems.
- Three UNE PIPARA’s are available to outstanding applicants who wish to enrol in a postgraduate research degree at UNE
- These Awards are for commencement of candidature between 1 January 2017 and 31 March 2017 (Awards will not normally be available for commencement later than 31 March 2017)
- The UNE PIPARA provides a stipend of $26,000AUD per annum, course tuition fees and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance
- The Awards are for a maximum duration of three years for a Doctoral degree (PhD) and 4 years for a Doctoral degree, Doctor of Industries and Professions (PhD.I)
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and research potential
UNE PIPARA Round Dates:
(Applications can only be accepted during Scholarship Round Dates)
|Opens||11 July 2016||Closes||21st October 2016|
A fixed rate of AU$26,000 per annum tax free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly instalments.
Three years full time for a Doctoral degree (PhD) and 4 years for a Doctoral degree, Doctor of Industries and Professions (PhD.I)
How to apply:
Please make sure you read the International Students Scholarship Application Guidelines.
Complete the International Students Scholarship Application Form.
Detailed instructions are included on the form. Please make sure all required documentation is attached, or your application may not be considered.
- All applicants must provide two referee reports. The University will not request reports on your behalf.
- Referees must be qualified to speak with knowledge about your work during the qualification most relevant to this application and on your capacity for research. If you are also basing this application on relevant work experience/training, at least one of your referees must be able to comment on your relevant experience.
You must also provide contact details of your referees on the application form and ask them to submit their written reports directly to the University on the Referee's Report Form.
For further information please contact https://hdr.custhelp.com/.
Further information about UNE IPRA Scholarships can be found in the UNE PIPARA Terms and Conditions.