Services for distance students
Borrowing from home
Ask for a Subject search if you want clues from a Librarian on how to find information for your assignments.
Borrowing from other university libraries
You can borrow books by joining another university library, if you live or work close to such an institution.
Distance Student Enquiries are toll-free on 1800 059 735.
Recommend a book/DVD purchase
There is an online form which allows you to recommend the purchase of a book/DVD for the Library's collection.
Finding out more
Have a question? Ask Library, IT and Student Centre staff located at the Service Desks in the Learning Commons,
- Make use of our Talk to a Librarian chat service.
- Check our Support pages for answers to common questions.
- Try the Library Subject Guides for tips on which databases to use for your studies.
- Not sure where to start? Try Summon to search for articles and books at the same time.
- The catalogue will let you know if UNE holds particular books, ebooks, journals and ejournals.