Ask for a subject search if you want clues from a Librarian on how to find information for your assignments.
Borrowing from home
The Library will provide online students with copies of book chapters and journal articles. These requests should be made through Search. Requests for copies of case reports should be made through the online form for this purpose.
Don't know which chapter you need?
Online students who are unsure of which chapter they require from a particular book can request a scan of the book's Table of Contents through Search.
Borrowing from other university libraries
You can borrow books by joining another university library, if you live or work close to such an institution.
Recommend a book/DVD purchase
There is an online form which allows you to recommend the purchase of a book/DVD for the Library's collection.
- Check our Support pages for answers to common questions.
- Try the Library Subject Guides for tips on which databases to use for your studies.
- Not sure where to start? Use Search to find articles, books and journals.
Chat-based support will be available on extended hours from 28 August to 8 October 2017 inclusive. Chat hours will be:
- Monday to Thursday: 10.00 AM to 8.45 PM.
- Friday: 10.00 AM to 5.45 PM.
- Weekends and Public Holidays: 10.00 AM to 5.45 PM.
Further information and assistance
Phone: (02) 6773 2458
Toll free (Online Students): 1800 059 735