Linking to eReserve
Durable Web addresses in eReserve
Every document in eReserve has its own durable Web address (URL), which you can include in your Moodle unit and in emails to students.
This URL will work for students both on and off-campus and will not change.
How to find the URL for an eReserve document
To find the URL for a particular eReserve document, follow these steps:
- Locate the list of readings for your unit in eReserve.
- Place your cursor over the title of the reading you require.
- Right click on the link. Choose Copy Shortcut (IE) or Copy Link Location (Firefox) to copy the URL to your clipboard.
- The URL will have this format: https://my.une.edu.au/ereserve/?biblioID=R80722.
- This URL can be pasted into Moodle or other document.
Linking to full-text articles elsewhere
Links to full-text content in subscribed electronic resources (ebooks and journal databases) should no longer be added to eReserve.
For instructions on how to create such links from your teaching material, see the durable links to full-text articles page.
If you require further assistance, please contact Lisa Russell.