Support for postgraduate study
New to postgraduate study at UNE? Contact one of our subject specialist librarians to find out how to tap into the range of Library services. Students on campus can call 02 6773 2458 (extn 2458). Online students can also call 1800 059 735.
Postgraduates studying online can borrow from home. This service is free, but you are responsible for the return of books to the Library.
Loans of books and other items from the Library collection are made through Search. For the best results, sign in before running a query.
If you live or work near another Australian university, you can join their library,
Is there a book you require for your research? There is an online form which allows you to recommend the purchase of a book/DVD for the Library's collection.
Find out more
Postgraduates can also book online for a private Research Consultation.
Come in to discover the computing facilities and bookable rooms in the Learning Commons on Level 2 of Dixson Library. Bookable rooms are available for both private and group study.
- Make use of our Ask a Librarian or Book a Librarian services.
- Check our Support pages for answers to common questions.
- Try the Subject Guides for advice and tips on research in your discipline.
- Not sure where to start? Try Search to find articles and books.
Chat-based support will be available on extended hours from 28 August to 8 October 2017 inclusive. Chat hours will be:
- Monday to Thursday: 10.00 AM to 8.45 PM.
- Friday: 10.00 AM to 5.45 PM.
- Weekends and Public Holidays: 10.00 AM to 5.45 PM.