The University of New England has a proud tradition of community service. Part of this tradition is the provision of public access to the UNE University Library.
Members of the community are able to:
- Read (but not borrow) books and journals.
- Access the Library's extensive reference collection.
- Make photocopies using the photocopiers.
- View and print material on microfilm and microfiche readers.
- Use the resources (including the Pioneer's Index CD-ROMs) of the Family History Collection.
- Enjoy Walk-in access to electronic databases using the dedicated computer on the Ground Floor of the University Library.
- Ask for advice and assistance in searching for information.
For enquiries regarding public access, please contact the Service Desk at the UNE University Library on 02 6773 2458.
Distance Student Enquiries are toll free on 1800 059 735.