Copyright for educational purposes
The Copyright Office will be running a Copyright for Educational Purposes session next Wednesday, 28 February, in the Letters Room (Level 2, Dixson Library) from 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM.
This session is aimed to provide an introduction to copyright in educational settings. This includes;
- copyright owners' rights;
- the educational provisions of the Copyright Act;
- the educational licenses;
- moral rights;
- copyright for research;
- creative commons licensing; and
- Copyright and online units.
Staff can apply to attend via Web Kiosk. The session is free.
If you have any questions, please contact Berenice Scott, Copyright Officer, on extn 3227