Disclaimer of Liability
- Those responsible for the World Wide Web at The University of New England attempt to ensure accuracy and reliability of the data contained in these documents. However the University makes no warranty or guarantee, or promise, express or implied, concerning the content or accuracy of the documents stored and served by this service. Users requesting final confirmation must refer to the originating bodies or departments sourcing the documents.
- Any inaccuracies on this Web site brought to the attention of the University of New England will be corrected as soon as possible.
- The publication on this system of details of courses or services does not imply an obligation on the part of the University to offer them in a given year, or in the manner described herein. The University of New England reserves the right to alter information on this web site in relation to procedures, fees and regulations and to discontinue or vary courses and services at any time without notice.
- The University of New England accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of any information stored on this Web site.
Disclaimer of Other Sites
- The University of New England is not responsible for the contents of any off site information referenced.
The Australian Broadcasting Services Amendment Act sets out a formal procedure to be followed when material published on a website is deemed offensive.
- Any complaints relating to material believed to be offensive by a user of this site may be directed to the Australian Broadcasting Authority, (toll free telephone 1800 22 6667 or you may lodge a complaint in writing or online), who if satisfied the material is offensive, will issue a Takedown Notice to the University.
- Independently of the above process, any viewer of this website who finds material that they think is offensive is invited to contact the UNE Service Desk. If it is agreed that the material is offensive it will be removed.
(Please note that you will need to provide enough information for us to identify and locate the material and provide your contact details so that we may contact you for clarification or to discuss the matter further.)
- Unless otherwise indicated, material on this site is the copyright of the University of New England (UNE). You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for your personal, non-commercial use only, providing the source is acknowledged.
- All other uses require the prior written permission of the University of New England. All requests should be sent in the first instance to the Copyright Office.
- If you believe copyrighted work is available on the University of New England network in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us using the Copyright Takedown Notice Form. This form is designed for you to provide sufficient information for our investigation and response.
- Copyright information for UNE staff and students