Event Bookings

Facilities Management Services manage events and venues where specialist services and event specific coordination is required. Please direct all questions relating to cost, avialability or services to fms-events@une.edu.au or by calling 02 6773 2467.

Lazenby HallOrganisations & community groups wishing to hire rooms or venues at UNE including the C B Newling Building must first register with Facilities Management Services & provide the University with a copy of your Public Liability Insurance. To hire rooms at UNE the hirer is required to have a minimum of Ten Million Dollars Public Liability Insurance cover.

For further information can be obtained from the General Conditions of Hire for both External & Internal hirers or by contacting FMS on 02 6773 2467 

Depending on the venue FMS will require you to complete one of the following two forms:

Lazenby Hall Registration Form or

Other Venues Registration Form

After you have obtained information relating to the hire of the venue & wish to proceed, you will need to:

book online

To assist you, the following criteria will help identify the type of events that are managed by FMS. They are;

  • Licensed Events
  • Events attended by members of the public
  • Concerts
  • Plays
  • Dance
  • Musicals
  • High profile/VIP Events

Where services such as the following are to be used:

  • Customised seating or room layouts
  • Audio Visual
  • Theatrical sound
  • Lighting is required
  • Security or afterhours access
  • Special event parking or event signage (inc. flags/banners)
  • Additional cleaning or waste/recycling.