Our teaching degrees are recognised and accredited by the NSW Institute of Teachers as qualifications for teaching in New South Wales.
Early Childhood and Primary Teaching
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (K-12 Teaching)
- Bachelor of Special Education (primary)/Bachelor of Disability Studies
Link to an overview of the Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary) combined degree.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Teaching
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Teaching
- Bachelor of Music/Bachelor of Teaching
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Teaching
- Bachelor of Mathematics/Bachelor of Teaching
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Teaching
Contact information: For more detailed information about undergraduate course content and structure, please contact the team at ASK UNE.