UNE offers access to modern communication technology and enhanced tertiary education opportunities in the New England and North West region through six 24/7 Regional Study Centres equipped with the latest information technology infrastructure.
What can I do at each Centre?
Each Centre has the following facilities available:
- Computers with Internet access and Microsoft programs
- Access to UNE's on-line units, library facilities, and UNE support services
- Video Conferencing unit
- Direct phone link to UNE
- Study skills workshops available in each Centre
- Study area available for reading/meeting with other students
- Academic support via video conferencing for some units
- Emergency call assistance alarm button in case of emergency
- Up-to-date course, study and accommodation guides are available at all Centres for both current and prospective students.