The UNE Residential System provides accommodation for approximately 1800 undergraduates and postgraduates students, as well as accommodation and conference facilities for short-term visitors, conference delegates and those attending seminars and related activities.
What's so great about college life?
- The opportunity to make friends for life
- Support and mentorship — our Residential System fosters a supportive environment to enhance your academic success and future employment.
- The ultimate lifestyle — with a variety of social and cultural events
- An 'inbuilt' community — with an instant network of friends and support
- Great opportunities — get involved with clubs, community projects, sport, and professional experiences
- Convenience — live in the heart of the action with easy access to classes and campus services
- Great setting — our Armidale campus is truly unique
- More choices — a variety of options for traditional catered accommodation, independent living, or a combination of both.
The following forms are useful for residents wishing to advise change in their circumstances:
UNE Accommodation Agreements
The following provides relevant information on the terms and conditions associated with residency in a UNE Residential College.
Each section provides a general overview of the key elements and offers downloads of detailed documents for closer review.
We'll be happy to address any questions you have through the AskUNE link at the right of this page
In addition to these overall terms, each College will have specific rules, guidelines or requirements outlined within.
No results were found
Our residential colleges also offer short-term accommodation for students that are required to attend on-campus intensive schools. If you are looking for accommodation during your stay, you may wish to consider this option.
To make a booking visit residential services.