UNE has a range of software available to students
- Microsoft Office365 (full version) is available for all students
- Endnote is a program for maintaining a database of references and is available to UNE staff and students. (Support for Endnote is available through Dixson Library staff).
- UNE now holds a site license for NVivo for student computers (UNE owned as well as home use). Please go to our software downloads area to download and install the software.
- Students also have access to Sophos, enterprise anti-virus software.
- A free Windows 10 upgrade offer is available to all enrolled UNE students.