Marketing and Public Affairs
Marketing and Public Affairs (MPA) has key roles to:
- understand the market (analysis and market research)
- act as the voice of the market internally in strategy and product development
- deploy resources to achieve recruitment targets (generate income)
- develop and protect the UNE brand so UNE has a place in the future market.
Key tools utilised by MPA staff help deliver and manage:
- data, research and market analysis
- campaigns and student recruitment events
- sales (face-to-face, phone, email and chat)
- website and online channels.
- Market Analysis
- Student Engagement: sales, conversion marketing and high school liaison activities
- Market Engagement: brand and school campaigns and student recruitment events
- Web Team: UNE website management.
This is a resource for UNE staff, businesses and the community. Use the Brand Toolkit to find information and resources on:
- UNE Visual Identity Guidelines
- Logo approvals, usage and requests
- Marketing, advertising, printing and merchandise resources
- Templates for presentations, reports, letters and email signatures
- Media information and resources
- Social media at UNE
- Photography guidelines and information
- UNE website information and editing resources.
No results were found