Small Business Toolkit
What's it about?
The program will allow you to transform your idea into a business opportunity and work with academic and business mentors to develop your enterprising skills.
It is simple to join the program. You just need to meet these three conditions. You must:
- Be enrolled in a non-business program at UNE
- Have completed at least 48 credit points of study
- Have a business idea that you wish to develop
- The business idea must have the potential to be successful if implemented as an actual business
- Ideas for professional service businesses such as pharmacy, agribusiness, training / teaching, health services, engineering or information technology are encouraged
- If you are interested in the program but do not have a business idea, come and talk to us, we can help you develop one.
Participating in the program is free and will not count towards your University Costs. This is because the program is funded by the Office of Learning and Teaching (OLT).
For more information Contact:
- Dr Sujana Adapa at firstname.lastname@example.org (67732915) or
- A/Prof Bernice Kotey at email@example.com (67732830)
Be quick spaces are limited. Contact us as soon as possible to discuss your idea. Confidentiality is assured.
Another great benefit is that if you complete the program successfully you will earn points towards the AFM324 Small Business Management unit.