The School of Humanities offers a wide range of courses in a variety of subject areas. Our flexible and innovative approach to teaching gives you the edge in achieving your personal and career goals whether you choose to study on or off campus, full or part time.
- View a list of our courses
- Find out more about our subject areas
- Humanities Teaching and Learning Policies for students
- Humanities Prizes and Medals
- HUMS508: Major Research Project Application Form
- HUMS507: Minor Research Project Application Form
- Special Option, Reading and Research Units Application Form
New Courses in the School of Humanities
DR Grey Philosophy Award
All eligible Philosophy Students will be emailed mid year and invited to apply for an award from the DR Grey Foundation in Philosophy.
The Charles Ede Essay Prize
The The Charles Ede Essay Prize is open to any student enrolled in School of Humanities unit at the University of New England, including post-graduates, and the essay must have as its research focus one or more objects in the UNE Museum of Antiquities.